Friday, March 14, 2008

Remembering my friend Cuddles Kuan Yin Mew Mew Kat



To my young friend Cuddles Kuan Yin Mew Mew Kat,
Abandoned so young just aged 2 weeks or less,
So frail,desolate and weak were you the day we met
My heart was moved to with me invite you home
in hopes to make bright your life and adopt you as my cat.

Alas! My young friend Cuddles Kuan Yin Mew Mew Kat
I fear that is not to be fates's case,
For leave this world you have after only 25 days,
My heart is in pain, my mind is dazed
Regretful I am that I couldn't offer you more Happiness and Comfort
in many more ways.

Rest Well now, my young friend Cuddles Kuan Yin Mew Mew Kat
For this to my Divine Mother I pray for your journey ahead:
May your future life be surrounded by
Loving friends and family alike,
May your future nights be Peaceful
and days be filled with Light
May you feel no more Sorrow
May you know no more Pain
May you enter Kuan Yin's Divine Abode of Light
and there in Joyfulness remain....

Om Mani Padme Hum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home