Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Elliot the Cat


I came across a picture of this cat one day, and a friend read and translated his story to me. It is so strange, that I feel a very close bond with a cat I have never met, almost as if I had known him for years. I guess sometimes our "spirits" recognise each other beyond the veils of physical bodies and lives.

Since there is basically nothing I can do to help the kitty, I feel compelled to remember him by blogging it down. His name is Elliot and he has been with his previous owners for 13 years. One day he was abandoned outside the door of an animal shelther home. A few days later an anonymous letter came to "inform" administration about this cat. I really cannot imagine, after 13 years of friendship and love given to them, they can abandon the helpless cat. Yes,It looks a bit shaggy, but for a 13year old cat, I think he looks damned good. I hope and pray to all the gods that protect animals to please bring comfort to Elliot and all animals similar to his conditions of being abandoned during his autumn years.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home