Friday, January 12, 2007

Answer my prayers...DAMN IT!





Someone asked me Why doesnt Kuan Yin ever answer my prayers? I prayed for Strength and Wisdom and I still the same...

I believe:

Answering prayers isn't always about dropping what we want at our door steps. Divine Kuan Yin or Buddha ALWAYS answers prayers, We may not always get what we want but we ALWAYS get what we need.

People who pray for strength for example should not expect Kuan Yin to shoot some mystical laser beam from heaven and imbue them with Herculean strength, but instead, they will be sent trials and problems to solve, to withstand and to transcend. After "overcoming" such problems the person inevitably becomes stronger, wiser and more resilient. The same can be said for every other prayer humanity makes...

Kuan Yin is not a fairy god mother waving a tinkerbell wand chanting Bibbidy-Bobbity-Boo! SHe holds a willow branch and chants Om Mani Padme Hum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home