Sunday, March 11, 2007

Someone asked me,and so I replied...muahaha

Someone asked me: Can Born Again Christians Read The Quran or the Holy Texts of Heathen Religions? I Simply Cannot Bring Myself To Read any Part Of it because The Holy Spirit Simply Wouldn't Allow it!


Upon reading that I realised how deluded and full of ourselves, we who are religious or spiritual can be and NOT SEE how ridiculous we sound sometimes. I admit I was a tad annoyed with his question and I tried to be as level headed in my reply as my lack of patience brain would allow me. I replied:

" Oh Dear, oh dear!!!! Then you better have your pastor or priest pray for you. The Lord, The Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit will NEVER control your actions as they have given you the Divine Gift of Free Will. If they can arrest your will, they would have forcefully done so from the time of Adam and Eve, and humanity wouldn't be left with such a big mess for thousands of years... dear man, You could be spiritually polluted due to lack of commitment and faith to Jesus.

If a "Spirit" controls youinto thinking that you are not allowed to do something, its probably not the spirit of the Holy variety, as the Holy Spirit would always give you the choice to commit or not to commit an act, be it benevolent OR Malevolent.

A Christian born again or otherwise should be able to read ANYTHING. There are protected from Spiritual Pollution by the Blood of the Holy Jesus that you have asked for WHEN you were born again... Any doubt in its protective qualities is not the lack of power in Christ's Blood, but the lack of powerful trust and faith on your part.

If faith is truly within you, reading ANYTHING good or evil will not move your heart away from God, but instead, strengthen your resolve, your devotion and your faith towards Jesus... in fact it would have inspired you into realising that Jesus True path for YOU as no other faiths can or have inspired you as such.


Think about it... are you SURE you are guided by the Holy Spirit or Mesmerised by other forces of Spirits?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home