Friday, November 18, 2005

What happens when Tiaras hold weird stuff and not gems?

I had a really strange dream last night. I dreamt that I was face to face with a statue of Kuan Yin, but she was wearing a really weird looking tiara! It had humanoid heads, Animal heads, arms , legs, hooves and a myriad of other things jutting out of it instead of gem stones. It is not uncommon to see an image of Kuan Yin , Avalokitesvara with 11 Heads as in the 1000 armed 1000 eyes form, or with multiple layer of heads that faces various directions like the Ekhadasamuka Lokesvara form. But seeing one with arms and legs and a load of weird stuff justting from her tiara threw me for a loop. In the dream I was kind of rude, I strolled up to her and asked " Kuan Yin.... why do you look like THAT????"

Then as if being in a large concert hall with the most perfect accoustics, the Divine Statue spoke!!!! She said, " My forms are plentiful, as many as the blades of grass and leaves found in the fields and forests of the world. Each form that i take, will be beneficial to an individual who has an affinity to it. My forms are beyond intellectual comprehension and yet within each movement shown, each expresssion, each gaze and each pose, I have embedded many sacred teaching for you to unlock and discover within you. To unlock, all you have to do is sit and observe, to understand and to ponder, thus will the teachings unfold unto if you apply the key of mental contemplation"

Then she goes on to ask me, " Are you ready to fathom the true sight of seeing Niang? Are you ready to still your mind in order to reveal the beauty found within a tranquil lake? Are you ready to discover?"

I boldly interrupted, "... but ..but Kuan Yin Pusa... what do you mean by true sight? How do I know if the sight I see is true or just my brain playing tricks on me?"

With a warm smile, she touches my face with her palm, I almost broke down in tears as just being in her presence was sooooo.... indescribable! She said, " My true form is not dependent on sight, sound, texture, facets or color.... it is Beyond the boundaries of Words or Description. My true form is found within an Experience!"

Kuan Yin then added, " If you want to perceive my true form, all you need to do is experience it! Experience it when your heart glows with Happiness upon observing a Kind act done among fellow men for one another. Experience it when your heart feels and embracing peace while watch a Deer grazing in a meadow, Experience it when your heart rejoices upon seeing a family reunited in throes of war, confusion and disaster! These are but a fraction of the experiences you will see and feel througout your life and with each warm touch of the heart, THAT is when you are able to perceive a glimpse of the true form of Niang Niang."

"It is from these pure experiences of the heart that the myriad forms of Niang Niang has evolved and manifested into a physical image. And within these images hold the secrets to developing those experiences and vitues of the heart and mind. These images are meant as a quiet teaching to be bestowed upon those who seek and to be granted to those who make worthy themselves. For those who seek not knowledge but come to me in faith and trust, my images are to bring about the very self same experience that cannot be described in words, but to be experienced by the hearts of those faithfuls. It is to bring an awakening of inner peace, inner harmony and Inner joy."

" This is a chance for you to Listen with your Eyes and to See with your Ears. Within this line brought to you many autumns ago holds a many gems of wisdom waiting for you to unlock its treasures. It will unfold to you many a forgotten knowledge, and offer you new hope, new insights and new awakenings. "

" Remember, Niang's true form is present within 10,000 thinsg of the world. It may be a Majestic Redwood Tree that has braved the ravages of time, or a Beautiful Fullmoon that casts its calming serenity of light and even in a simple blade of grass found spanned across the world... within all these, I am there. My child, To truly fathom my true form, you will need to see the world with eyes of flesh but comprehend it with the heart of love. Om Om Om, Sri Sri Om, Om Sri Hum"

And then when i wanted to query more, i woke up from annoying phone call that was a wrong number!!! grrr. The dream left me in a warm state of mine throughout the day, a kind of inner heart smile... i do hope I have more of these... hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home