Monday, May 01, 2006

Fabricated Day Dream in search of Kuan Yin


I sat asking, seeking and searching,
Where oh where are you? My Divine Mother?
I seek you but I find you not,
I search for you and discover you not!

In valleys, cities and mystical lands I try to find,
The more I look for my source of Divine Light,
The less I find I feel myself so blind....

Just at that moment, a young girl descends in celestial flight,
With an aura Radiant with Caring light,
Who is she, but the Devoted of Kuan Shih Yin,
The Dragon Princess Jade Girl has heard my plight.

She says in a kindly manner and a loving smile:

" If Mother Kuan Yin is whom you seek,
Look not for faraway lands, nor mountain peaks!
For if you seek with devotion within your Heart,
THAT is where you have to start!

O! Children of Love on the Path of Light!
Om Mani Padme Hum!
In places where hearts, the darkest of shadows adheres fast,
It is there Kuan Yin shall be, the Light of Love she casts.

O! Children of Kindness with Actions of Light!
Om Mani Padme Hum!
In places where strife, hatred , where turmoil grows
It is there you will find Mother Kuan Yin , rendering aid wherever she goes!

O! Children of Compassion Seekers of Light!
Om Mani Padme Hum!
Most assuredly to you I say,
Whenever a person whose heart is touched,
By acts of Kindness, Care, Compassion and such,
In THAT moment, in THAT time, in THAT space,
Behold Mother Kuan Yin! For THAT is her true Face!

O! Children of Kuan Yin followers of her Light!
Om Mani Padme Hum!
To seek out where Mother Kuan Yin resides,
Your search; the Source of your Devotion is where it starts.
And ends not too faraway but just within your Heart of Hearts!

Om Mani Padme Hum!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home