Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Simple things that mean a lot




I woke up kinda grumpy today.... but upon goingto my garden, lo and behold I saw the bloom of this lotus flower and it struck me that divine lessons are found just about everywhere, it just needs us to take awareness to see them and comprehend them through the Heart's eyes and the Mind's heart. I realised that:

" A blossoming flower teaches us a wonderful life's lesson! A beautifully colored flower brings Joy and Peace to all who sees it. It reminds us that to find happiness, we must have the courage to rise above the darkness of soil and earth to greet the Sun in order to receive its nurturing Love and Light.

As the Sunlight of Divine Love bathes, soothes and nurtures us, we grow within and blossom with virtues of Love, Kindness and Harmony and we in turn become a true blessing for others to behold. Question is are we a flower or are we a pesky weed?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home