Sunday, February 12, 2006

Curiously seeking Numbers

H.E Kensur Jampa Yeshe Rinpoche


I was browsing through my library of books and came across my old book of numerology. browsing thru and Re-Reading it brings back memories of my early teens around 12-14 when I was very gung ho about learning all ways mystical, all methods occult and all paths of spiritual light. Curious if I still had any rememberence of the Numerology techniques , i was think what could I "calculate", Well, I received my name JHAMPA GYATSO from my Wonderful Guru a couple of years back... never actually "calculated " its symbolism.... hmmm good as any to try it out here haha. Here goes....

JHAMPA GYATSO
1 8 1 4 7 1 771216

Consonants total: 20 + 17 = 37 = 1
Vowels total: 2 + 7 = 9
Full Total: 37 + 9 = 46 = 1
initials : J + G = 1 + 7 = 8
Missing numbers: 3, 5, 9


Analysing the name i began to realise how kind my Guru was to have given me this name. Jhampa Gyatso means an Ocean of Love, which means my practice this life time is to radiate Love as vast as the oceans to all. ( easy to interpret but close to impossible for one like me to practice )

Numerologically speaking, consonants is the external aspect of the person. Having a number 1, Rinpoche has bestowed upon me the power of Leadership, Nobility and Creativity. On the flip side, I am also to curb Arrogance, Pride and being over Judgemental of others.

Vowels is a person's inner being or their heart. Externally 1 and internally 9, which is really quite wonderful because 1 is the begining and 9 the completion. In this name itself my Guru has given an auspicious wish for me to be in total harmony and completion... now it just leaves me to finish the work and putin the efforts. 9 is the power of compassion, great spiritual ideals and supreme spiritual knowledge. 9 also symbolises the need to be loving and yet unattached. To help others but yet not caught up in the snares of worries, problems and tears.

Although the name itself lacks the number 9, Kensur Rinpoche is reminding me, that by "practising" my name ie. be loving, caring and kind to others, I will be able to achieve the inner 9's compassion and develop the qualities of the outer 1's noble qualities.

My initials J being 1 represents independence and G being 7 representing Spirituality, means i will have to take initiative ( number 1 ) to develop my spiritual qualities ( number 7) and there in will bring forth the outpouring of Power ( number 8 ). Not nuclear power but the power of realising An Ocean of Love, so kindly bestowed upon an unworthy disciple like me by the Great Bodhisattva Kensur Jampa Yeshe Rinpoche of Gaden.

Om Mani Padme Hum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home