Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Enemy and Me





The one whom is my ENEMY is my Greatest of Allies,
For he reflects the true nature of my being and
teaches me Patience, Tolerance and Forgiveness
Of which otherwise, never would I learn.

The one to whom I am Hated or an Enemy to
is my RAREST TREASURE found,
For he reminds me many IMPERFECTIONS have I and
teaches me to be Kindly in Actions, Loving in Speech and Mindful in Thought,
Of which otherwise, disaster will my imperfections lead me.

Whether friend or foe, lover or enemy each person we I encounter is a truly blessed one sent by the divine to honor you with a chance to develop virtues and all insights attain. For without these blessed ones all attainments are possible not, but with the blessed ones ANY attainment is within sight. I ask myself.... Am I ready to truly SEE? Am I ready to clearly UNDERSTAND? Am I courageous enough to be deserving of True Hope ?

Om Shri Hum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home