Sunday, December 11, 2005

Personal Praise To Tara

O Great Mother Tara,
You, who are born from the compassionate tears of Kuan Yin,
You are the distilled PURE essence of Supreme Bodhicitta!
Just as a Baby believes in faith that its mother is All Powerful
So too we your humble children believe that you are:
All Protective, All Seeing, All Lovong, All Pervasive!

O mother Tara, Great Tara-ma
You are the Ultimate Wisdom,
You are the Awakener of the Buddha Nature that lies Sleeping within us...
Without YOU, there can be NO ENLIGHTENMENT! NO LIBERATION!
You ARE the Liberator.


O Mother Tara,
Lovelier than the sunrise, more pleasant than a cool breeze...
You are Strength, You are Love, You are Life!
You are Wisdom, You are Truth, You ARE my guiding Light!
You are the very power of Loving-Kindness shown towards me by others,
When I am in helpless Despair and in Utter Dire Need.
You are those beings of kindly Nature and Caring dispositions that comfort me in times of pain.
YOU... are the Supreme Friend for you are always with me

O Mother Tara! Sri Tara! Sri Tara,
Mother of all mothers, most loving and kind!
May I too soon be a channel and tool of your Boundless Love and Borderless Kind-Heart for others,
May I be a Tara to them... just as these others have also been a Tara towards me.

Om Sri Hum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home